WE MUST HAVE ALL OF THIS INFORMATION BEFORE WE CAN PROCESS YOUR ORDER.
FAILURE TO SUPPLY ALL NECESSARY INFORMATION MAY INCUR A FEE.
- ◆All samples submitted for any type of testing, must be accompanied by one of our order forms (see the FORMS section on our home page).
- Please be sure that your order forms are completed entirely and that all information is correct before submitting them.
- ◆All samples must be labeled with a unique identification (i.e. heat#, coil#, part#, etc.) which must also match the identification on your order form.
- ◆All samples must have the rolling direction clearly marked on them.
- ◆If you are requesting YTE testing, the required test direction must be indicated in the appropriate YTE box on the General Testing Order Form.
- - - - - - PLEASE REFER TO THE BLACK HIGHLIGHTED PORTION ON THE ORDER FORM FOR YTE TEST DIRECTION CHOICES - - - - -
- For FLAT samples, if a test direction is not indicated on the order form, we will procure a test specimen in the rolling direction marked on the sample.
- (If the rolling direction was not marked on the sample, we will procure a test specimen from the best possible location of the sample).
- For TUBE samples, if a test direction is not indicated on the order form, we will procure a test specimen at 90° from the weld.
- ◆ If your company requires the use of Purchase Orders, the P.O. must be provided at the time of sample delivery to our lab.
- If you are using a blanket purchase order, that P.O.# must be included on your order form.
- ◆If your material is dual phase, high strength, martensitic, stainless, etc., please indicate that in the "Notes/Comments" section of your order form.
- (These types of material will incur an additional fee).
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We look forward to serving your testing needs!